Brief Description: Comprehensive information & referral of community programs & services for seniors & caregivers, including health insurance and Medicare counseling.
Full description: 1. Senior LinkAge Line is the Minnesota State
Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP).
2. Provides comprehensive information on
community programs and services for seniors &
3. Can connect with community advocates for one on one assistance and follow-up.
4. Provides assistance in locating information
on and completing applications on prescription
drug coverage options/prescription discount
programs (RX Connect).
5. Provides outreach and educational opportun-
ities for older adults, caregivers, and
6. Services are provided through the Senior
7. Senior LinkAge Line can take calls from
people who have limited English proficiency.
(Uses Language Line Services.)
8. Additional phone number: (1-507-288-6944).
9. The call can be transferred directly to the service provider once a need has been assessed, and have conference call capability.
10. They provide counseling on eligibility for programs and assistance in making application
Can leave a message after hours.
Eligibility: Anyone may call; target age 60+ and their caregivers. The SE MN Area Agewcny on Aging is the call center forthe following counties in Minnesota: Dodge, Fillmore, Freeborn, Houston, Goodhue, Mower, Olmsted, Rice, Steele, Wabasha, & Winona.
Hours: 8:00a.m. to 4:30p.m. Monday thru Friday
Senior LinkAge Line
Address: 421 - 1st Avenue SW - Suite 201
City/St/ZIP: Rochester MN 55902
Senior LinkAge Line provides services in these categories:
- Information, Referral, and Assistance